وبحلاوتى مجنناهم

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  الأحداثالأحداث  المنشوراتالمنشورات  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
الخطوة الاخيرة

How The Universe Came Into Existence

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هبة حسن
عضو vip
عضو vip
هبة حسن

تاريخ التسجيل تاريخ التسجيل : 16/03/2011
عدد المشاركات عدد المشاركات : 4529

How The Universe Came Into Existence       Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How The Universe Came Into Existence    	How The Universe Came Into Existence       I_icon_minitime13/1/2012, 5:06 pm

The origin of the universe is described in the Qur'an in the following verse and in many others:

He is the Originator ofcreated the heavens and the earth from nothing… (Surat al-An'am: 101)

In the first section of the book, we described in detail how the universe came into existence from nothing 15 billion years ago. In other words, the universe suddenly came into existence from nothing.

Only the science of the twentieth century enabled us to attain scientific evidence of this great event. Therefore, it was impossible to know this scientifically 1,400 years ago. But, as is also mentioned in the previous verse, Allah told us this fact when the Qur'an was first revealed. This is a miracle of the Qur'an and one of the pieces of evidence that it is the Speech of Allah.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ام تسنيم حبيبتى
نائب المديره العامه
نائب المديره العامه
ام تسنيم حبيبتى

انثى
تاريخ التسجيل تاريخ التسجيل : 18/03/2011
عدد المشاركات عدد المشاركات : 11045

How The Universe Came Into Existence       Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How The Universe Came Into Existence    	How The Universe Came Into Existence       I_icon_minitime14/1/2012, 10:17 am

I really like it
We are waiting for the new ONE
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How The Universe Came Into Existence
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كيداهم :: كيداهم المسلمه :: الاسلام بالانجليزيه-
انتقل الى: